Friday, January 13, 2012

Fresh and Healthy: 100 Fabulous Heart Healthy Recipes Review & Ratings

Fresh and Healthy: 100 Fabulous Heart Healthy RecipesAre you looking to buy Fresh and Healthy: 100 Fabulous Heart Healthy Recipes? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Fresh and Healthy: 100 Fabulous Heart Healthy Recipes. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Fresh and Healthy: 100 Fabulous Heart Healthy Recipes Review

I have been so pleased with this cookbook. I have tried eight recipes so far and each one has been delicious. They were easy to make, did not take a great deal of time, and include ingredients which are easily obtainable. All eight that I made were meat entrees so I have yet to try out the vegetarian entrees and desserts. My favorites have been the Roast Lamb Souvlaki and the Maple Syrup & Apple Braised Pork with Horseradish Mash.

This cookbook is an easy way to work up to a more healthy diet. It is not as stringent health-wise as the American Heart Association cookbooks, but does include information on each of the recipe's calories, total fat, saturated fat, and sodium. The recipes are generally higher than AHA cookbooks in those four categories, but they taste divine and are better than most "normal" cookbook recipes. I look forward to trying out future cookbooks by Sally James.

And for those of you out there that like a picture for each recipe ;) this book is for you.

Fresh and Healthy: 100 Fabulous Heart Healthy Recipes Overview



Want to learn more information about Fresh and Healthy: 100 Fabulous Heart Healthy Recipes?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment