>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Vegan Cooking for One : Over 150 Simple and Appetizing Meals Review
- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
I have cooked every single recipe in the book, with the exception of some of the desserts. The recipes are varied, both in type of food and in ingredients used. I have rarely come across a cookbook with as high a proportion of the recipes ones I would definitely cook again. As with any cookbook, there are a few nits:
(1) For a very few weeks, ingredients are missing on the shopping list. (Usually, it's only a carrot or an extra onion.)
(2) Only one recipe did not seem to work at all -- the dumpling recipe. This may be due more to my technique than the recipe.
(3) There are very few ingredients that can't be found in a typical supermarket -- I have been able to find everything at my local natural foods grocer.
This book has become the backbone of my food plan. I look forward to coming home to varied, easy-to-prepare meals -- often with enough left over for breakfast!
Vegan Cooking for One : Over 150 Simple and Appetizing Meals Overview
Want to learn more information about Vegan Cooking for One : Over 150 Simple and Appetizing Meals?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment