Sunday, February 19, 2012

Save 32% Off: Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking Review & Ratings

Healthy Calendar Diabetic CookingAre you looking to buy Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking Review

I received this book in Feb., but started with the first week of recipes. Most of the meals have been good, some have been excellent. They seem to be right in line with low glycemic diet guidelines. Several meals that claim to serve 4 didn't serve 3. I have skipped some meals, but have tried several new herbs and vegs.
One reservation--not everyone can tolerate chili, cumin, cayenne pepper, and other "hot" food items. Suggestions for alternate flavorings would have been nice.
I intend to keep using this book to the end, and then start over again, with my own notes and reminders on each recipe I have already tried.

Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking Overview



Want to learn more information about Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment