>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Get Real and Stop Dieting Review
- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews) - FREE Shipping
- Save 40% Off
About 1/4 of the way through this book I found myself pleasantly surprised. This book is exactly as advertised. It is not some fly by night or prescriptive diet, but rather a set of simple rules to follow when making food and meal choices. Brett's rules are easy to understand and implement in my life, and most importantly she did not tell me what to do. Rather she gave me straightforward rules to live by, which have significantly altered my choices. Whether I am looking at those Potato Chips at the gas station, or deciding on what bread to buy at the supermarket Brett's advice continues to pop into my head and help me make better choices. Also, I have tried a number of the recipes (at the back of the book) now and they are great. I especially like the whole wheat calzones, and the whole wheat pancakes (if you get the chance to try either of them).
Since I have read this book a few weeks ago (and followed the rules in my own way) I have found that I have more energy, less extreme food cravings, and most importantly, I have lost 4 pounds. I look forward to following the "Get Real" rules, and continuing my weight loss.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is tired of the fad diets, or calorie counting plans. If you are a regular person who just wants to continue to live their normal life, but make better decisions, and feel healthier then this book is for you.
Get Real and Stop Dieting Overview
Want to learn more information about Get Real and Stop Dieting?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment