>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High-Protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery Review
- Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews) - FREE Shipping
- Save 43% Off
Enough, says I, of no-carb, low-carb, non-fat, low-fat, this, that and the next! Surgery so altered my body that many of the choices I once made are invalid--out of my hands! I can't eat the crap that made me fat anymore because now it makes me sick.
And yet, imagine my dismay when, recovering from surgery, I found even more no-carb religionists among my surgically altered compatriots. One woman's intolerance of my ideas was such that I had to filter her e-mail directly into the trash! Even though I had now an anatomy that wouldn't tolerate certain foods, she insisted that I had to further subjugate myself to her odd notions of nutrition. No carbs ever again!
And so it was with a sigh of relief that I opened this book to read my new mantra: all in moderation.
After all, surgery means that you can eat what you love. You can have good food and love it. What you can't do is binge. What you can do is make a meal of fat and sugar. And this book points the way.
Salads, entrees, desserts, it's all here. And more: suggestions on how to change the contents of your refrigerator and pantry to make eating easier.
After all, life after surgery need not be deprivation. Most of got fat on deprivation and our inevitable gut-busting reaction to that, so a book that tells me how to enjoy what I now eat is a wonder to behold.
Thank you, Ms Levine! And thanks to my friend Laureen who recommended it!
Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High-Protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery Overview
Want to learn more information about Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-Fat High-Protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment