Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Save 32% Off: The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious Dishes Review & Ratings

The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious DishesAre you looking to buy The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious Dishes? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious Dishes. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious Dishes Review

Note: I have edited my review somewhat, as the author/publisher of the cookbook has updated the preview, so it now shows the actual Thanksgiving mini-cook-book you will get, instead of the full-size one that was previously pictured. Thank you, Hiya, for updating the photo - I think that makes a difference in people's expectations. Glad to know someone "was listening"
I was pretty excited when I saw this up for free for Kindle, as I have recently started using parchment paper for my baking (LOVE it! Breads, buns, cookies, bars, all work GREAT with parchment paper and there is almost no clean-up!)
This book seems to be a kind of "sampler" version of the full-size cook by the same author, here: The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious Dishes!. It includes 7 recipes in all (see list below). Most seem to lean towards the "gourmet" type dishes, more than the basic, somewhat simple "Old-fashioned" Thanksgiving dishes that are more traditional.
The info on folding parchment paper and making little packets with it, to use for cooking even "wet" dishes is very helpful and a great technique that I will try with some of my own recipes, as I love the no-mess, minimal clean-up that you have when you cook with parchment paper.
I think my kids (even though they're teen-agers!) might enjoy getting their own little "packet" of food, just for something a little different, and kind of fun - almost like a camping trip/cook-out, but am fairly sure that they (and myself and husband as well) wouldn't be so crazy about most of the recipes (except for, perhaps, the Rustic Apple Tart and Easy Indian Corn Pudding.)
Here's a list of the 7 recipes:
Spinach Artichoke Pie Hors d'Oeuvres
Turkey with Tarragon, Rosemary and Cranberry
Brussel Sprouts with Pumpkin Seed Oil and Pecans
Roasted Carrots, Parsnip, and Rutabaga with Maple Syrup
Sweet Potatoes Gone Lite
Rustic Apple Tart
Easy Indian Corn Pudding

Maybe your family will enjoy these recipes, but mine prefers a more simple and traditional Thanksgiving meal, not the more "gourmet" type dishes. But, again, the parchment-paper-packet "technique" for cooking many foods is really a nice thing to learn about, and something I'll definitely try.

The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious Dishes Overview



Want to learn more information about The Parchment Paper Cookbook: 180 Healthy, Fast, Delicious Dishes?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment