Are you looking to buy Quick Fixes with Mixes: Fast Cooking with Bagged, Bottled & Frozen Ingredients (Southern Living Magazine)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Quick Fixes with Mixes: Fast Cooking with Bagged, Bottled & Frozen Ingredients (Southern Living Magazine). Check out the link below:>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Quick Fixes with Mixes: Fast Cooking with Bagged, Bottled & Frozen Ingredients (Southern Living Magazine) Review
- Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews) - FREE Shipping
- Save 27% Off
Maybe I am spoiled because I had previously ordered similar books by Taste of Home, etc. and they were actually "Quick Fixes with Mixes"... I guess I let the good name of Southern Living keep me from looking as closely as I should have before clicking on "order". To make matters worse, I even ordered a 2nd copy of it to send to my daughter. Each book has 320 pages, so it's not really worth the hassle of returning, etc. so we are keeping them. As I said at the beginning, it DOES have some very good recipes that I'm sure we will try,so it's not a total loss as far as I'm concerned.
Quick Fixes with Mixes: Fast Cooking with Bagged, Bottled & Frozen Ingredients (Southern Living Magazine) Overview
Want to learn more information about Quick Fixes with Mixes: Fast Cooking with Bagged, Bottled & Frozen Ingredients (Southern Living Magazine)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment